Sunday 13 March 2011

Peaceful Sunday

My parchment lesson went well on Saturday. Tracing with the white pencil is so much easier than with the pen and ink. This months project features fushias in white work. I will post a pic when it is complete.
Peaceful Sunday afternoon started with grandaughter's card.

I used one of the La Pashe Flippin Kids for this card.
I love the way the reverse shows when you use acetate.
This shows the inside of the card.

Project 2 is my other grandaughter's card. She is 21on thursday. All projects are special but some are more special than others. ( a miss quote from Animal Farm) I love the exploding box and how it can be tailored to anybody at any age.

Side view showing 21st


<>
This shows the lid.

Inside shows the mini cake with the grunge rose sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and sparkle and the embedded 21 mounted on  small pieces of acetate.
Hope they like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment