Friday 18 March 2011

cards for great girls

Here we are coming to the end of another crafty week.
This week I have crafted two cards very similar in style but not content.

The first is for my daughter's 31st birthday at the end of April, I know a bit ahead of myself! What can I say? I am on a bit of a rool at the moment. Back to the project. I used Debbie Moore's Evergreen CD. Love it!
I printed out the elements I needed and spent one afternoon cutting them all out. The next day it all came together beautifully. I love matting and layering with gold mirror card, it really sets everything off.













The second is for a crafty friend of mine whose birthday is at the beginning of April. Again it was Debbie Moore who helped with the project. This time from the Art Deco CD. I chose red this time. I wanted a background scene so I used the Evergreen CD yet again to select a background scene and then used Photo shop to change the colour using the temperature setting slider. The Art Deco paper was from the Art Deco CD and once again the gold mirror card added to the opulance.

What next I ask myself?

Well I have one wedding car and two wedding cakes to make for June so while I'm on a roll I may well start them. Both templates are from Arty Farty Designs

1 comment:

  1. wow Les what stunning images and your designs with them are stunning too...beautiful work
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete